Sunday, July 20, 2008

What Dreams Are Made Of...

When people imagine Hawaii they think of empty white sand beaches lined with coconut trees and a tiki hut playing nice Hawaiian music next to a hammock swinging in the light breeze. Then most people come here and never leave Waikiki Beach where they frolic with the hordes of other tourists on the imported rocky sand. Yesterday Kevin's firm had a company party and we had the dream Hawaii experience. It does actually exist here. It is owned by a company that "rents" it out, so this is not an experience for all to have, but it sure was nice to enjoy for a day.

3 comments:

Juli said...

Kualoa? You know, I don't think I've ever been there in all my years here. Well, except for way up in the valley where the ropes course is.

Can you really rent a beach?!?

Marvia said...

I didn't know you lived in Hawaii! I've enjoyed looking at your pictures! :)

Chris said...

I have spent a few youth conferences there. Do they still have the giant tower to jump off of on the beach?