Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Two Months Already!

I can hardly believe Bennett has been with us for two whole months already. He went for his check up and left a much sadder man as is evidenced by the above photo. (My friend Jodi tried to cheer him up, but he wasn't having it). He didn't like the shots, which who could blame him.
On a happier note, he is now 10 lbs. 10 oz. and 21.5 inches. He is getting so big! Holding him now it actually feels like you are holding something. He is really a happy boy, however, he is afraid of the camera so every time it comes out the smile goes away. He gets really wide eyes and stares at the camera wondering when its big flashing light is going to attack him again. All in all he is doing great! Now if I could just get those announcements in the mail...

4 comments:

Juli said...

I love the picture of him sleeping! So sweet.

Melanie said...

I keep telling Kevin to remind me to look at him sleeping when I am really frustrated. They don't get more angelic than when they are sleeping!

Audrey Seymour said...

he is so cute. Afraid of pictures like someone else we know (yes you Kevin)!

The Merk-ster said...

Can you believe this - Bennett is as big at two months as Eliza was at two WEEKS!!! My child is HUGE! Ok, I was just a little shocked when I saw that. He's really going to have to do some growing if our plans are going to work out for these two. :)