Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th

For our 4th of July we hiked Diamond Head with my family. This is Bennett's second time doing this, although he won't remember either of these trips.

(Note: My brothers preferred not to be pictured and, while I did sneak some pictures of them up at the top, I will respect their wishes and not post them)
Bennett has been getting very spoiled with my family here. Here he is staring at Nate, who has carefully made sure Bennett is kept warm in the freezing cold car!

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

Wow Bennett is very adventurous!!

Juli said...

Wow. I've only hiked Diamond Head once, and I'm hundreds of times older than he is. I predict a very active lifestyle ahead for Bennett.

Amalie said...

i am so impressed with bennett choosing an active lifestyle at such a young age!

Jaclyn said...

I love how wide Bennett's eyes are-- your parents look great. Glad they got to come visit you--

Audrey Seymour said...

Wow, I had never seen the baby before. You guys seem to be doing great. I am glad to see your blog!