Sunday, May 25, 2008

2 Weeks Old




Bennett is now a whole two weeks old and with each day more and more of his personality comes out. He made it back up to his birth weight at his last doctors appointment.
He has become quite the vocalist. Most of the time he is making some sort of noise, even in his sleep. He coo's, he grunts, he whimpers. I think he just likes to hear himself. Despite all the noises he makes, which we are getting very good at sleeping through, he doesn't cry very much, which we are very happy about! It is fun to watch him change everyday...

10 comments:

Shawn on Vacation said...

uummmm.... I think the brown onesie he's wearing is the same set I just sent you. So they are bigger and should fit him a little later if you don't mind him having the same ones. I guess I just ruined the surprise coming in the mail huh?! He is darling! This torture is so unfair!

Marvia said...

Oh congratulations Melanie! He is just an adorable little guy. What a busy couple weeks. There are so many adjustments, I'm glad that he's a good baby for you.

JujuBean said...

So sweet! Enjoy every moment. Before you know he'll be pouring purple nail polish on your carpet! He's adorable. We all can't wait to see you in July. -- Brett and Julianne

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mel!! He is absolutely adorable, and seriously-- good work on the name. You can´t go wrong with a name like Bennett. :) Love ya!

Jaclyn said...

so cute! our phone tag is not cute - how difficult, but hope you are loving life just the same and feeling better again. love you!

The Merk-ster said...

I'm afraid Bennett's betrothed may be younger than him, but she's destined to be a little bit bigger than he is unless he really starts to grow.

Tori Mitchell said...

Mel! He is so cute. I already can see Kevin in him. We miss you!

Elder Richards said...

I think he would love for me to hold him, and kiss him lots like Peyton loves for me to do!

ali said...

he is so sweet! What an adorable baby! Mine's cuter.

Reid Robison said...

What a handsome baby boy! You two are going to be perfect parents!