Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Internetless...

For the past two weeks we have been without Internet. It's a strange world trying to remember how people communicated before the web, but somehow we made it through. Here are some of the happenings during that time.

Girls camp-and all the tired hazy days that followed it.
A happy Father's Day to all.
Our first call to poison control (and it wasn't even 6am yet).
Molars.

Oodles and oodles of reading.

While it was great fun to not have the Internet, I am happy it is back. You realize just how much you depend on the Internet for when you are in the dark for a while.

3 comments:

ali said...

I can't even imagine ;)

But maybe I should

Juli said...

Welcome back! Okay, now go check out my cousin's YouTube video--just look for "everdeen sisters" and I'm sure it will pop up.

And may the odds be EVER in your favor.

Audrey Seymour said...

amen to that and I depend so much on a digital camera too!