Friday, March 6, 2009

Ode to Target


Oh Target, how I love you.
I love your pristine aisles with red lines. I love the way you always smell the same. I love your hanging Easter decorations that swing. I love your cute home items and fashionable, yet reasonably priced clothing. I love your red shopping carts. I love your garden line for kids. I love your table cloths, napkins and kitchen towels. I love your sheets, dust ruffles and pillows. I love your vintage games.
You make me want to redecorate, head to toe, floor to ceiling.
I have waited for you for a long time, and Target, you were worth it. Welcome to my home.

11 comments:

ali said...

YAY!! Congrats on the new Target!

D Oesterle said...

I can't wait to get there!

Elder Richards said...

Life's simple pleasures! Who needs Nordstrom's?

Adam and Bri said...

hear, hear! target rocks.

The Nelsons said...

love target!! congrats!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

TARGET...sigh... I feel your joy!

Amalie said...

haha. one day I'll visit the one in kapolei.

Kara said...

Congratulations! You have finally reached the Promised Land.

Jaclyn said...

I love that this post is about Target and your last one was about Maui-- what a fabulous life you lead. By the way, Bennett would win against the shark, just for the record.

Juli said...

You crack me up =).
Let's go again next week (Target is always more fun with two!)--start making a list!

Tori Mitchell said...

I love it too. I couldn't help myself either when I saw all the fun garden stuff. I bought everything that had a cow on it and put it away for jaxs' easter present.