Thursday, March 19, 2009

How Time Goes By

The first time I saw Kevin was in a Sunday School class. It was the first Sunday of the new school year and he was teaching. He introduced himself to the class and as he began the lesson I could hear the whispers of girls that thought he was cute. I was not interested, and I don't think he was either.
Through a strange twists of events, most of which have been debated since then as not happening how either one of us remembers, we came to be Kevin and Melanie on this day four years ago.

I would say it was the happiest day of my life, but I think we have had even better days since then.
Thanks Kev for being married to me. Will you marry me for another year?

12 comments:

Diane said...

Well, WE are sure glad that the two of you ended up together. What a cute couple you are and now with darling Bennett in tow, I would say that you are doing very well indeed! Happy Anniversary, Kevin and Melanie. We love you!

Tori Mitchell said...

so sweet! i love that story every time!

The Merk-ster said...

I hope he said yes!

I have fond memories of the day you got married as well... he he he

By the way, I love you guys and Bennett's toes are too cute and Eliza's getting her first tooth.

Anna White said...

Happy Anniversary!! 4 years, that is pretty wild. i guess we're not kids anymore. (that's probably a good thing though)

ali said...

um, that's all we get to hear? Hello, what about the rest of the story?

Jill said...

I know I am so glad you married kevin and are a part of this family! I love the memories of getting to hang out with you at the Orem house while Kevin was teaching. Congratulations on another year! You are an adorable couple with one adorable little boy!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you found each other...I love that both of you are part of my family! You are incredible people! I think I want more details of this courtship though...next week!?

Kara said...

Happy Anniversary you two!

D Oesterle said...

Congratulations!

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary guys! And I bet Melanie is the one that remembers best how it all happened--just hunch. :)

Juli said...

Congratulations on another year of wedded bliss (and other stuff)! I love you guys so much! I'm so glad we get to be part of the same family =).

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Congrats to one of the cutest couples ever...what a dynomite team! Thanks for all you did to make our Hawaii stay wonderful...and how can we thank you for all you have done for Grandpa! Love ya tons!