Thursday, December 16, 2010

Santa

Do you remember this from last year?


This year was even worse. At even the slightest mention of Santa Bennett will go into an all our panic. After getting this close (only because I picked him up and forced him to come) he took off and literally hid in the corner of another room until Santa had left.


Holland on the other hand didn't seem too bothered by him. 

Now we just have to get Ben past the panic that Santa is coming to his house.

I called Santa earlier today and asked him not to come. Ben calmed down after that...we will see how well Santa listens.

5 comments:

Drew and Stormi said...

I feel like this will be our experience as well!

Drew and Stormi said...

I forgot to mention a fun website, it's magicsanta.ca Fill it all in and upload some pictures and then show it to Bennett...it's like a personalized video from Santa...super cute!

Adam and Bri said...

ha! this post made me smile. a lot.

Erin said...

Um...does he know Santa brings presents?!? Cute, funny kid.

Diane said...

Priceless! A phone call to Santa to tell him not to come! Cute little Bennett--however, no worries, I can't imagine this being a yearly request!