Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Faces

Sometimes this little face does naughty things, like getting into the nail polish to "get pretty"...

But other times that same face can be pretty cute...

...when no matter what time of day it is he thinks if he asks I might actually give him an "botter pop"

...he thinks Wal-Mart means buying juice

...he comes to give me a "squeeze"

...he makes milk into a two syllable word

...and tonight when he asked me to cuddle when he went to bed and tightly gripped my hand and pulled it to his heart

6 comments:

Jill said...

Aw what a sweeheart. He is getting so big.

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

sounds like the "aaahhh" ,o,emts more than out weigh the "AAAAHHHH" moments?!

Juli said...

He's just such a fun little guy to love!

And, um, how do you get nail polish off of someone's face? I have a feeling I may need to know that information one of these days.

Adam and Bri said...

i can't handle the cuteness. i just can't.

Erin said...

He looks so old! Such a sweet kid too.

ali said...

seriously! When did our sweet little baby boys get so old??

Love that Bennett, give him a tickle for me and tell him his Aunt Ali misses him :(