Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Travelling We Did Go...

Blogger is not cooperating in reordering my photos, so here goes...

Bennett made a new friend in Paws. It was a one sided relationship, but Bennett didn't know that.
He found new places to perch himself.
We wore him out to the point of exhaustion.
But he did get in a few jam sessions with Uncle Nate.
And this new friend clearly didn't return the love. There was hissing and some gnashing of teeth, but Bennett again didn't seem to notice.

Things we did that were not documented:
  • Road trip to Kentucky to visit my mom's family. It was great to see everyone there and spend some time with them.
  • Bennett throwing apples to the deer with Grandpa several times a day.
  • My parents house being thoroughly thrashed by a toddler.
  • Quaker Steak & Lube
  • IKEA-need I say more

My hat is off though to Bennett, who was a great flier this time. Maybe I can do this again...

4 comments:

ali said...

awesome Mel, I'm glad he was a good flyer for you, they tend to get a little easier as they get older. I love that pic of him sleeping in his elmo shirt!! So cute. Um... so where'd you get the shirt?

Juli said...

Quaker Steak & Lube?? Just the name makes me snicker.

Jaclyn said...

Bennett is looking so grown up-- he is so cute. Glad you had a great time at home.

cassidy said...

I'm so jealous you went to IKEA! I can only dream.