Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Life is Average

Just a few thoughts to make you laugh...

The other day, I had my wisdom teeth out, and I was on some pretty good drugs. I called my professor to tell him that I wasn't going to be in class, and I thought I left him a normal message. Today I came back, and he played it for the entire class. Apparently I'm secretly deathly afraid of buses, feeling rather like a blue monkey, and was also looking forward to going to the fair with him next week. Also, I offered to sell him one of my teeth. MLIA

Today, my fifth grade students were concerned because I wasn't feeling well. I get horrible cramps every month and need to sit down for them. One of my students comes up to me with a smiles and whispers to me 'Your secret is safe with me. I know you're a werewolf, like Remus Lupin, because you get mean every month and it's the full moon tonight too.' I growled a 'thank you' to my student who proceeded to run away smiling. Oh how I love my kids.

Today I went over to my boyfriends house to surprise him when I saw him digging a hole big enough for a human. When I asked him what was going on he told me his neighbnors had been peeping on him and he wanted to spook them. Then the grabed my shoulders and said'go along with it" then he pretend head butted me and threw me into the ditch and started to fillit up. The screams from next door? Priceless.MLIA


4 comments:

Caitlin said...

Ha! I just learned about this website from my sister yesterday. There were a couple I was reading last night that cracked me up so hard I couldn't finish reading them to Rob out loud. :)

Audrey Seymour said...

hilarious! I should start digging too! :)

ali said...

what is this from?

Juli said...

Thanks for the giggles. Where did you find these?