Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So Much To Say, Too Many Pictures

Alright, to quickly catch up my life so that I can move on to other things...While on our trip we also visited Jamestown, Yorktown and Williamsburg. Yes, that is Kevin lying on a coffin in the Williamsburg Gaol.Upon returning home Bennett had a photo shoot with Grandpa.We went on a fabulous hike where Bennett learned to drink from a Camelbak...and sleep in a front carrier!And then we got sick. What do you do with your kids with you get sick?I lounged on the living room floor while Bennett played. Whenever he strayed where I didn't want him to go I pulled out the camera and took a picture and he would come racing back hoping I would let him suck on the lens.Instead of the lens he tried one of my homemade smoothies. Huge hit to say the least. And somehow, amidst all of this Bennett found time to flirt with passing cars. By this I mean I turned around to find him making eyes and smiling at the driver in the van next to us, who was frantically waving and cooing at him. Where did this kid come from?!?


9 comments:

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Bennett is a cutie...he can flirt with me any day! Love the picture with Great-grandpa...a real keeper! Keep the picture of that coffin...when I go that is the coffin I want, cheap and simple!

Elder Richards said...

My favorite is the camel back. To bad you could not have hooked that up to you and he take a drink when he wanted :) he is so darling!

Diane said...

Thanks for updating us...Bennett is darling and growing up so fast! And I loved the picture with Grandpa...they both looked wonderful! It is truly amazing how mom's can do double duty, especially when one duty feels like you should be in bed! Very creative of you Melanie, using the camera to keep Bennett in eyesight!

Jill said...

Cute little Bennett! I am still loving his pink blankie. And of course he's a flirt! When you are as cute as he is, it comes naturally.

Erin said...

You know those Hallstroms and their natural born charm...um, er, maybe it is more your genes. He is really adorable.

Kara said...

Oh he is a flirt. I can tell. I can't believe how big he is getting!

Tori Mitchell said...

when are we going to live closer to each other! We miss you guys1 Bennett is so cute!

Angi said...

what a cutie! He looks so old. Don't you think they grow up too fast?

Juli said...

I'm so glad he's such a flirt!
Good shot with Grandpa =).