Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh, The Decisions!

Today I had a terrible time deciding which knobs should go on our closet doors. I sat. I debated. I agonized. I realized they are just knobs. I just picked some.

In building our house I have spent a lot of time agonizing over the littlest details--the way the paint was put on the crown molding, which way a door should swing, knobs vs. pulls, and on down the list.

But in the end it doesn't really matter.

Yesterday we got carpet. We are pretty stoked!

And we didn't even have to agonize over this decision.


6 comments:

Amalie said...

yay for flooring! Your little girl is getting so big, I just want to squeeze her!

Drew and Stormi said...

hooray! H looks so much like Bennett! They grow too fast!

The Nelsons said...

Holland is so so pretty!! I just want to hold her! And Bennett has always been darling, of course. :)

Shandra said...

Oh I'm dying at how cute Holland looks in that picture! Both of your babies are so adorable! Exciting that your house is SO close to finishing. We need to drop by again and check it out!

ali said...

those tiny little decisions are paralyzing for me, I feel your pain!

Jaclyn said...

Holland is looking more and more like Bennett. Hope the house is almost finished!!