Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Holidays Indeed


 Christmas Eve brought us a cute wise man who thought he was a shepherd...


...and a visit from Santa. 
This is quite possibly the closest Ben has been to Santa without completely losing it.


Christmas day was wonderful and relaxing and almost completely picture free.


While some spend New Year's Eve bundled up, drinking hot coco we decided to hit the beach!



It made a kid (or two) quite happy.


Afterwards the real fun started, with yummy food, kids running around playing, BINGO and...


...sparklers!
Of course there was the usual crazy fireworks show thanks to all the neighbors.


New Year's Day the party continued...




(I promise no one was permanently injured)



There was even a visit from Cousin Itt.


And somewhere in the midst of all this fun this little girl turned two months...and started smiling.
(said smiling yet to be captured on film)

4 comments:

Jill said...

I don't think I will be able to stop laughing at the picture of Heidi. Possibly ever. Holland is the sweetest little two month old ever.

Juli said...

Oh how I love the pictures you got!! Remind me to steal them from you later...

ali said...

that is the cutest picture of Holland! we so miss you guys and your beautiful weather!

mewwiwwiw said...

Hi! nice too meet u.
I'm mew ^^'

I like your block.
I want make my block.
Good bye.

ps; I'm not good at English. :P