Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Tastes of Summer

Are you sensing a theme yet? Don't worry, I have plenty of these pictures.
Most clothes right now don't make it through the day actually dry. That would be a little too much to expect.
Lots and lots of water fun.
Bennett recently tried his hand at being a judge. Let's just say he liked it....a lot.
Oh, and don't forget slide fun. How many different positions can you go down a slide in? They have been testing it out. Results should be available by mid-July.

As for the rest of us, well, Kevin actually admitted today that he is looking forward to our vacation so he can sleep. That is the first time in his life, quite possibly, those words have come out of his mouth.

As for me, last week we had the stomach flu. Let's just say that I am looking forward to our cruise, and not dealing with anyone else's body fluid. I'll let you know how that one goes.

7 comments:

Jill said...

What a cutie! He is so big-it hurts me. Make him stop! Glad you are feeling better too.

Kara said...

Oh the fun those cousins have together! Makes me smile.

Erin said...

Hope you have an amazing time on your cruise. And I can't believe how much Bennett has grown. He is adorable!

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

have fun on your cruise and may you get lots of sleeping and eating in!

Diane said...

Oh, those lazy days of summer have hit Kahawai street I see! What a fun post! Bennett is darling...getting so grown-up! Have a delightful time on your cruise...you all deserve it!

Amalie said...

have fun and I bet you'll post about the cruise before juli does!

ali said...

I concur on the other people's body fluids thing--axe had a particularly horrible diaper this morning.


.....wait, is that too much information??