Friday, September 19, 2008

These Strange People

I know, I know. I have been silent on this blog for far too long. I just haven't had anything that I REALLY NEEDED to tell you, but now I do. Today my parents did this really strange thing I thought I should tell you guys about.
You see, they took this spoon and they put this stuff in it and then shoved it in my mouth. Where are their manners?!?!
My dad even went as far as turning the spoon upside down in my mouth. What happened to my nice bottle. Now they want me to use this spoon thing! How am I supposed to swallow that?
Then this really strange thing happened...I decided I liked it. They just wouldn't give it to me fast enough though. I kept squawking that I wanted more and they just kept taking their sweet time giving it to me.
I guess it was about time these people started feeding me more than just liquids. That was so last week. I am just bummed I got my nice bib all dirty.

5 comments:

JujuBean said...

Utah Hallstroms HEART Baby B.! You go, little guy. And don't hold back on that first diaper, either!

Audrey Seymour said...

how funny. he has the funniest expressions!

The Merk-ster said...

I think Bennett taught Eliza dirty tricks. She might be having sore gums too. These two are in cahoots for sure. Let me know how the solid food poop goes. :)

Juli said...

Yum Yum! If you think rice cereal's good, Bennett, just wait til grandma feeds you brownies while your mom's not looking!

Jonathan said...

Solid food = Solid poop!!!!