Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Tribute to Kevin

So, I have never done one of these pass it on blog entry things, but I thought it was be fun to give Kevin some credit for being the great husband he is, especially since our anniversary is around the corner!

how long did you date? We knew each other for about 6 months before anything happened and then we dated for over a year before we got married.

how old is he? he just turned the big 2-8

who said I love you first? Kevin did in a moment of weakness ;)

who is taller? thankfully Kevin is (and gets annoyed if I get up on my toes to be closer to his height)

who can sing better? I would say Kevin. He secretly spends his Sunday mornings practicing the tenor part to hymns.

who is smarter? This is the fight of our marriage. I honestly think we are each stronger in different things, although I give him major credit for going to law school.

who does the laundry? Ha! We had this conversation tonight. I told him I do the laundry and he said lately he has been doing loads of whites since he runs out of things before I do. Mostly though, I do the laundry.

who pays the bills? I started doing it when we got married and Kevin said that since I am doing such a great job I can keep doing it. (I think he likes not having to worry about it!)

who mows the lawn? Kevin is such a super husband and he does it with a push mower, nonetheless!

who drives? Mostly I do, since I take the car to work and drop Kevin off and pick him up on my way back and forth.

who is more stubborn? Most definately me! Kevin is so kind natured and easy going it is rare he is stubborn about something.

who kissed who first? It was a really long time ago. I think it was Kevin, but it is hard to remember.

who asked who out first? I don't think there really was someone asking someone out. We were friends that just kind of evolved.

who proposed? My sweet husband has proposed now three times. He reproposes to me each year around our anniversary because he says there are so many great ways to propose, it would be a shame to only pick one. (This year though he thinks I should do it since it is a leap year. Anyone have any good ideas?)

who has more friends? I think we would both agree that I do.

who is more sensitive? Again, Kevin is so easy going, I am definately more sensitive.

who has more siblings? Kevin does. He has four brothers and one sister, which definately tops my measly three brothers.

who wears the pants? I think Kevin does but he probably thinks that I do, so who knows!

I tag: Whoever feels like doing this.

2 comments:

Juli said...

Hooray for good hubbies! You and Kevin sure are fun (and funny) together, Mel =).
Oh, and in case I forget to say it later, I hope you guys have a lovely anniversary and many more happy anniversaries to come!

Tori Mitchell said...

Mel! I miss you so much. I hope someday you come back. I especially hate that we never even get to talk anymore! I had so much fun talking to you the other day and I wanted you to know what a wonderful friend I think you are!